In my early twenties I made it a goal to visit all 30 Major League Baseball Stadiums. Five years later, I found myself at my 30th stadium, having fulfilled my dream. Here is a quick look at all 3O ballparks. My favorite ballpark? AT&T Park, home of the San Francisco Giants.
I ranked stadiums on a few things: Ambience and fan experience, food, and aesthetics. Here's my top 5:
1. AT&T Park (San Francisco Giants)
2. Fenway Park (Boston Red Sox)
3. Wrigley Field (Chicago Cubs)
4. PNC Field (Pittsburgh Pirates)
5. Camden Yards (Baltimore Orioles)